Military Branch: United States Marines
Alive Date: November 22, 2011
Build Completion: May 2019
In 2010, Cpl Moser joined the United States Marines and served in the Echo Company. During that time, he quickly gained a reputation as a hard-working, intelligent, and ambitious leader who was always willing to help those around him.
In November of 2011, while on foot patrol in Afghanistan, Cpl Moser sustained critical injuries after stepping on an improvised explosive device (IED) – including the loss of both legs and injuries to his right hand.
Despite his life-altering injuries, Cpl Moser has remained hopeful and positive. However, living in a home that is not handicap accessible has made even the simplest everyday tasks extremely challenging.
This year, Jared Allen’s Homes for Wounded Warriors (JAH4WW) will provide the Mosers with a mortgage-free handicap accessible home to better suit their needs.
MESSAGES FROM SUPPORTERS
- Peggy Kidwellon December 17, 2020, 8:18 pmJeff and I and Bella are wishing you a very Happy Birthday today. We are so happy to see how your family has grown. You are a true hero to all of us. Thank you for your service.
- Josh Barbosaon November 25, 2020, 7:36 pmThank you brother
- Rosemary Swierkon November 23, 2020, 1:13 pmKyle - Thank you for your service and for being a continued source or inspiration!
- Deb Hoyon November 23, 2020, 12:32 pmGod bless you! Thank you for service and sacrifice for our country. You have a beautiful family and now you a beautiful home.
- Tammy Thorson Galleglyon November 23, 2020, 1:05 amKyle, I've known your Aunt Kim since 3rd grade & we later became bestfriends for a few years. Because of her, I know a small fraction of your story. I cannot imagine what you've been through but you are an inspiration. Thank you for serving our country 🇺🇸. God Bless you and yours.
- Ed Sorensenon November 23, 2020, 12:15 amKYLE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. IM A FELLOW MARINE OF THE VIETNAM ERA. I ALSO KNOW YOUR DADS FAMILY. SEMPER FI ED SORENSEN
- Evelyn Santiagoon November 22, 2020, 11:52 pmThank you so much for your service! Wishing you much happiness and health with your family!
- Kimberly Moser Bonkoskion November 22, 2020, 11:41 pmWe love you very much and are very proud of you .
Your comment is awaiting moderation from the website administrator.
Any amount will help make a house, a home.
Kyle Moser’s Key Ceremony
*NEW POND* for US Marine Corps Veteran!!
Medix Supports Jared Allen’s Homes for Wounded Warriors Groundbreaking Ceremony
Cpl. Kyle Moser White Heart